Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The festivities in Detroit have come to an end. We have a photo gallery setup for everyone to upload pictures of the weekend.

From all of the reports it sounds like everyone had a great time! From the delivery of VIN #1 to the Bob Lutz comment about Solsticeman it was a weekend not to be missed.

Please take a look and upload your pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
Troy Roberts said:
From all of the reports it sounds like everyone had a great time! From the delivery of VIN #1 to the Bob Lutz comment about Solsticeman it was a weekend not to be missed.
doh! missed it! anyone?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Thanks for posting the great pics Troy! Wish I could have been there. Now with the pics at least I know what Deep and the two tone leather interior looks like! :yesnod:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Swat,

The comment was that he is NOT Solsticeman, but he knows all about him being accused of being Lutz due to his inside sources and accurate information. He said he doesn't have the time to post even if he wanted to as "he already has a day job" :)

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
C5Vette said:
Swat,

The comment was that he is NOT Solsticeman, but he knows all about him being accused of being Lutz due to his inside sources and accurate information. He said he doesn't have the time to post even if he wanted to as "he already has a day job" :)
OUCH! Like I don't have a day job :lol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
LOL Solsticeman, I never thought of it from that angle! I guess that one stings a little, huh? :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Those were excellent photos - I copied several to my hard drive and
have sent some to friends and neighbors. Actually, I'm a visitor from the
East - the Saturn Sky forum. Although I think the Sky is much better looking than the Solstice in the front, I believe that the Solstice has a better looking
rear end. My biggest problem with the Sky is the bezelled treatment of the rear taillights. I plan on either removing the bezels or painting them to match the lenses or the body color. But it still won't look as good as the Solstice rear, I'm afraid....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts