Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving through Deleware, OH and saw a Solstice so I stopped in. It was Mysterious and Vin# 100. The said they bought it off e-bay and paid $35000 for it so that is what they are asking. He did say that they didn't expect to sell it that the owner would probably keep it since they paid so much for it. They did say that they have taken 20 orders from having it on display so looks like it is paying off for them. The name of the dealer is Chesrown Pontiac.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Smart idea. I bet he sells more than any other dealer, being one of the only ones to actually have one on display!

My dealer can't have mine at any price though! ;)

Flagg

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it will take a very long time for them to get in the 20 they sold. Salesman also said that they are selling at MSRP.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
The car sells itself, so I do not know why he paid 35K? It would not make me want to buy a different Pontiac, but I guess it might turn some new customers for him. :confused: I agree that it will take hime a while to get an allotment of 20. The overseas US Armed Forces had only an allotment of 40 and GM back down. So 20 to 1 dealer sounds high. JMHO

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MSG_McKee said:
The car sells itself, so I do not know why he paid 35K? It would not make me want to buy a different Pontiac, but I guess it might turn some new customers for him. :confused: I agree that it will take hime a while to get an allotment of 20. The overseas US Armed Forces had only an allotment of 40 and GM back down. So 20 to 1 dealer sounds high. JMHO
I wondered if these 20 people know how long they will have to wait? I imagine the orders came from first time viewers of the car. People like me that seen it and had to stop and look. Only thing I already had one!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts