Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vin 125 was delivered to Galen Boyer Pontiac in Independence, Missouri. It is green. It does not belong to a member. It will be in the showroom until Saturday night and all next week. I will be up there this afternoon to check it out. Finally a delivery west of the Mississippi.
:cheers: :party: :cheers: :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
767 Posts
leolaw said:
Vin 125 was delivered to Galen Boyer Pontiac in Independence, Missouri. It is green. It does not belong to a member. It will be in the showroom until Saturday night and all next week. I will be up there this afternoon to check it out. Finally a delivery west of the Mississippi.
:cheers: :party: :cheers: :party: :cheers:
Thanks for the heads up. Wife and I are going by after work to look at it. I saw the cool one at the KC Auto Show in March 2005, but this will be the first production one I've seen.
:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just 200 miles away
Hope that means ours is on the way

·
Registered
767 Posts
Well, we went by the dealership tonight to see vin 125. It's beautiful! It was roped off and had several signs telling you that it was sold and not to touch it.
There are details of the Solstice that don't show up in pictures, and were not obvious to me at the auto show display. The sculptured crease on the top of the reat fender that flows toward the rear, thru the taillight and down the rear facia. Also, the pictures don't really show how the rear fenders flare out behind the doors. I'm sure there will be lots more details that I will pick up on after I get my Solstice, but it was a lot of fun just seeing one on the showroom floor.
:) :)

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
My wife and I went up to see this car tonight. Got there too late and the dealer was closed.

Still got a good look since it is real close to the windows on two sides. All I can say is, "Waaaaaaaaaa, I want my car!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgot the camera at work and the cell phone camera does it absolutely no justice.

Check out the banner displayed at dealership.

One thing I saw that concerns me was a whiteboard that listed "3 other available Solstoi" with prices a little over $27,000. Looks like above MSRP dealer to me, but I was a little distracted by the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts