Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 7+ month wait is about to end. April 15 to November 22. Just got an email from the dealer that my Aggressive, with most everything, no Smoker or XM, was unloaded and is in their service department. It will be ready this afternoon, about the time I will be getting to it..... :cool: :cool:

Now THAT makes for a Happy Thanksgiving, as if I didn't already have enough to be thankful for.... :) :yesnod:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats!! :cheers: :cheers: looks like there getting the shipping system together!

·
Registered
7,110 Posts
YAY! :party:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Congrats to Crawdad :cheers:

It looks like a lot of us waiting since April are finally getting their cars.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats on making it through the long wait :party:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
YEA! Another midwest Sol arrives on the scene!
:party: :party:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Congratulations!!! It's about time those lower vins started arriving!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!!! :party: If you start driving east as soon as you pick up your car, you should be in Pennsylvania just in time for our run on Saturday :lol: Enjoy!! By the way, the offer to join us is open if you want a road trip. Have fun. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Congraatulations! I think we can guess what you'll be doing for th holidays!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ex-Miata Man said:
Congratulations!!! :party: If you start driving east as soon as you pick up your car, you should be in Pennsylvania just in time for our run on Saturday :lol: Enjoy!! By the way, the offer to join us is open if you want a road trip. Have fun. ;)
Thanks to all for your well wishes. The car is in the garage, probably just in time since the weather is changing. Soon after I picked it up and headed away from the dealer, the wind picked up to over 20 MPH and shifted from the north. The sun was out, but the temps really dropped.

Ex, thanks also for your invitation, but I have OTHER things to do this weekend!! :cool: ;)

I will be postng pics later. This car is FANTASTIC. I know its hard to wait, and you have heard it here before, but the wait is WELL worth it. My dealer did everything right when I came to pick up the car. The biggest flaw I had with them was based from the lack on info they were getting from Pontiac/GM. Everything from their side went well.

A Happy Thanksgiving to you all!! :grouphug:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Nothing is better ,then getting the call from the dealer.Well i guess driving the car would be better :) :party: Gratz enjoy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Built with days of eachother, and delivered within days.

Congrats :party:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats Crawdad!!!!! The wait is finally over, I hope you have many great days of driving. Hope to see it here in my hometown someday, maybe we will have ours by then. Post some pics with you and the car. It is really a great looking machine. :party: :cheers:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congrats!!

:party: :party::party::party:

- bspate -

1 - 20 of 23 Posts