Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys my dealer I have my order in at called today just to let me know he got one in and asked if I would like to see it....

Well I just got home from eyeing the eye candy and I must say I'm glad I did...

One sweet ride and all you that have yours....... I must say you all are very very lucky.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
3X Dude said:
Hey guys my dealer I have my order in at called today just to let me know he got one in and asked if I would like to see it....

Well I just got home from eyeing the eye candy and I must say I'm glad I did...

One sweet ride and all you that have yours....... I must say you all are very very lucky.........
Congrats to 1768's owner, but geez the reg. allocation deliveries are as screwy as the first 1K.

Cars in the 1100's are still sitting at the plant and 1700's are being delivered. :rolleyes:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,901 Posts
hyzer said:
Congrats to 1768's owner, but geez the reg. allocation deliveries are as screwy as the first 1K.

Cars in the 1100's are still sitting at the plant and 1700's are being delivered. :rolleyes:
Cars in the NJ/Ohio/New England area get delivered directly by truck from the plant. Cars going anywhere else have to go to Lordstrom, Ohio first then work across the country. That's why VIN 1920 was delivered tonight in NJ and my VIN 1068 is still not here in FL.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
so where is 672???????????????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
brentil said:
Cars in the NJ/Ohio/New England area get delivered directly by truck from the plant. Cars going anywhere else have to go to Lordstrom, Ohio first then work across the country. That's why VIN 1920 was delivered tonight in NJ and my VIN 1068 is still not here in FL.
True, but my car was about 25 cars behind the Mayor's on the line and my dealer is maybe 30 minutes down the road from his in southern NJ. I would have thought they'd be on the same truck. (he got his last week) Cars 800+ vins later are going to northern NJ and passing right by me.

Mine must have been picked up by the Quality Control Police for leaking and clunking in public. Probably sitting in the Wilmington Jail now. section 4B00. :willy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
819 Posts
Jerry Valley said:
so where is 672???????????????????????
I think 672 was built in Stealth styling, because they can't see it on their radar screen. ;)

Condolences on the lack of delivery, but we know 672 will finally make it home, and your frsutration will be GONE. :cool:
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top