Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a call from my dealer in San Luis Obispo letting me know a (SLY) arrived on a transport today, (#479). It was their 1st arrival of their 5 (1st 1,000).
While I was checking it out another transport showed up with (Vin #19 Misterious).

They allowed my to sit in one. Fit like a glove. I took photos and checked it out closely. Very cool in and out. I pet it like a first date. I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can go all the way, (sick, arn't I?)

I hear people saying they ordered in April and are expecting their car in Oct. or Nov. I was the 1st at my dealership to place an order for one of my dealers 1st allocation cars. He would not let any of us order until he received his allocation. That was in late Aug. He said the order was picked up recently and my car is now at 3300, (I will let someone else explain that).

Anyway, he says it has a build date between Oct 10th through 17th. He also says if that holds true, my car should be here in mid to late Nov. I am not holding my breath but I am hoping.

I ordered COOL with black interior. I really think the STEAL interior would go better with the silver if it did not have the SAND combonation. I wish all STEAL interior was an option.

Any agreement or disagreement on my dealers prediction of delivery date?

:)
Sitting Duck

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
:party: Congrats to the 2 lucky people, or do they belong to the dealer? Can you post the pics (Putfile)? :lurk:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
STEEL.

and yes. I'd wager at the rate you're going that (without any hinderings) you will have your car by Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Photos

I do not have a "Browse" on this forum to attach an image.
How do I do it?

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
orlando said:
I do not have a "Browse" on this forum to attach an image.
How do I do it?
You will need to attach them via a Putfile.com link. I signed up and posted my photos in a matter of minutes. It is pretty "user friendly" ;)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts