Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from my dealer,(Nov. 14-ordered April 15), with Mysterious/polished wheels, everything,(am/fm radio w/cd). It started to rain so I haven't yet put down the top. It had 20 miles on the odometer. I live near Marion, Oh. I will be putting it up for storage soon because of snow.
I have the license plate "SOLTICE" which is on my jeep now, can't wait to transfer. I noticed the -----clunk---- the forum is talking about< I think>It sounds like it is in the frame and not in the shifting of gears. I'm am ex-miata man and I can truly say there is no comparison. By the way my wife even loves it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congratulations Surveyor7! I know how you feel. Mine came in today also. Dealer told me he is not going to put on a front license plate bracket. I guess I'll have to take my chances. Congrats again and enjoy! :party:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, surveyor7! Great news! :party:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats guys!

I know you guys are happy to FINALLY have your Sol's. Enjoy your new rides!
:party:

SolGeezer, what's your vin #, when did you order, and where are you?

I'm glad to see that Sol's are finally getting to their owners! Maybe mine is next!!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
congrats on getting your solstice home.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
sol_nice said:
SolGeezer, what's your vin #, when did you order, and where are you?
In case SolGeezer doesn't answer for awhile, his VIN is 101495, he's in Ohio, and the color is Aggressive.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Congrats! My firm belief is this: everyone who gets theirs just puts me one closer to getting mine. :yesnod:

Enjoy the ride!

--Chemist

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts