Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby just got the call and he is off to the dealership to take pics. It was delivered last night after the sales people left, but before the cleaning people did, so it did get put behind the gate.

I have to get the kids ready for school and take them. (if we have enough time, they want to go see it, too.) Bye for now. Pics later. Hopefully the start of a great day for a lot of people.

MES

·
Registered
47 Posts
Never could find the silly VOM number so I have been unable to get the VIN #! :brentil: I thought the dealer was suppose to get an invoice a week or so before the car is delivered. Were these PA deliveries a "surprise"? Boy, that would really make my day if they called and said the car was there!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
The dealer wil have your VOM# plus the ability to tell you what code your car has reached. Code 3800 is supposed to mean built and awaiting transport but other (non-Sol) vehicles have arrived at my dealer while still showing '3800'. Codes beyond 3800 are therefore probably meaningless.

·
Registered
383 Posts
JMS-MES said:
Hubby just got the call and he is off to the dealership to take pics. It was delivered last night after the sales people left, but before the cleaning people did, so it did get put behind the gate.

I have to get the kids ready for school and take them. (if we have enough time, they want to go see it, too.) Bye for now. Pics later. Hopefully the start of a great day for a lot of people.

MES
How far are you from Cumberland MD ?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Guess i should call the dealer when they open at 900 i am in pa also near allentown car 128 hopefully its there

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!!! It looks like both of our cars were on the same carrier. Solstices rock!!! :party:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
Congratulations!!! It looks like both of our cars were on the same carrier. Solstices rock!!! :party:
It feels like Santa Clutz......err,.........Queen....., I mean Clause was out in the sled last night.

Hopefully, these were 2 of the units released on Sunday.

Merry Solstice!........Ho, ho, ho! :grouphug:

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Marco said:
It feels like Santa Clutz......err,.........Queen....., I mean Clause was out in the sled last night.

Hopefully, these were 2 of the units released on Sunday.

Merry Solstice!........Ho, ho, ho! :grouphug:
According to my salesman, he was on the phone with the DBC off and on yesterday. He was told that it was released as of 9/2, so he pressed her further to find out if it was on its way. She ended up calling the carrier company and finding out that it could be at the dealer any time last night. He (salesman) ended up going to his son's open house late because he was waiting for it to come in. His wife was so excited she was telling us where he was. (our kids go to school together)

I'm working on sizing the pics down a bit. Tons of "ok" stickers on the windshield and a big "OK" paper on the dash ... so they were checking them all out.

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
deepdawg said:
How far are you from Cumberland MD ?
Not sure of mileage. We're east of Pittsburgh. Small city of Latrobe. Hubby probably knows, I'll check into.

mes

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JCRRPZ said:
Guess i should call the dealer when they open at 900 i am in pa also near allentown car 128 hopefully its there
Any news? I was hoping they would deliver yours on the way to us. Good luck.

·
Registered
383 Posts
JMS-MES said:
Not sure of mileage. We're east of Pittsburgh. Small city of Latrobe. Hubby probably knows, I'll check into.

mes
I just mapquested ya...90 miles! Not bad! If you are interested in allowing me to see it...please PM me and I will come up. It would be greatly appreciated!

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
deepdawg said:
I just mapquested ya...90 miles! Not bad! If you are interested in allowing me to see it...please PM me and I will come up. It would be greatly appreciated!
I'll let hubby know since it's his and I can't even drive it. We'll be in contact.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Charles,
Order number JCQT2Q shows dispatched from the Wilmington,DE plant on
9/6;
it is currently enroute to your dealership and there is a possibilty
that
you may have received it already. When I see unit showing final
delivery,
I will contact you again via phone to verify the status.

Thank-You
Sarah Bradley

This was emailed to me this morning(9/07) Hopefully xfire305 car will be here before the end of the day.ITs only a 5 hour trip from VA Bch VA to the plant.
Vin 0463 :willy:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Great pics! Congrats again!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts