Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received a call from my dealer at 8:10 A.M., SOL had arrived.

Immediately went up there to check her out. My dealer had 2 1stKs' both arrived today. 260 and 261, both Mysterious.

Also the carrier had 10 other SOLS on it, but I do not know there destinations. Looks like we will have some happy owners today. Can't post pictures, I have a digital camera, but lost the cord that connects from the camera to the p.c.. Good luck to all of you on receiving yours I have been on clou 9 all day, I am picking it up at 5p.m.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Way to go del!.

I could only imagine how tough it would be to wait for a car thats being made so close to home.

·
Registered
753 Posts
del_utz said:
Received a call from my dealer at 8:10 A.M., SOL had arrived.

Immediately went up there to check her out. My dealer had 2 1stKs' both arrived today. 260 and 261, both Mysterious.

Also the carrier had 10 other SOLS on it, but I do not know there destinations. Looks like we will have some happy owners today. Can't post pictures, I have a digital camera, but lost the cord that connects from the camera to the p.c.. Good luck to all of you on receiving yours I have been on clou 9 all day, I am picking it up at 5p.m.
congrats... don't think my car is on that carrier, but it shouldn't be much longer now.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
congrats, del. Suggestion for ANYONE anywhere near a carrier with Sols. GET THE FRIGGIN' VINS and report back here. :brentil: :lol: Someone will thank you. Seriously, it would be great to get the numbers up and then customers can be waiting at the dealership when their car shows up and not after.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Congratulations!!!! I have 450 miles on my Solstice so far, and all I can say is that it was worth the wait. Enjoy. :party:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
Congratulations!!!! I have 450 miles on my Solstice so far, and all I can say is that it was worth the wait. Enjoy. :party:
450 Miles! Cool :cool:

50 more till the real fun begins!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts