Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's true, my Dealer just called, it just pulled in the driveway! I pick it up tomorrow. So don't listen to Pontiac hotline, they told me yesterday it was waiting to be shipped! YAAAAAA! Marla

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
mogo said:
Yes, it's true, my Dealer just called, it just pulled in the driveway! I pick it up tomorrow. So don't listen to Pontiac hotline, they told me yesterday it was waiting to be shipped! YAAAAAA! Marla

We keep telling people that customer service info is usually incorrect.

Congrats. :party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Big Party!!! Congrats!!! :willy: :crazy: :willy: :yesnod: :willy: :crazy: :willy: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Moving to Getting Your Solstice forum. Congrats :cool:

·
Registered
729 Posts
HAHA!! Congratulations!!

This is funny, because yesterday you started a thread about how we should all call the Pontiac number at noon, and I stated that you should be getting your car any minute now!! Well, I guess I meant like a day and a few minutes.... :lol:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=126608&postcount=4

- bspate -

·
Registered
19 Posts
Vegas Tish

mogo said:
CONGRATS AND YOUR SO LUCKY!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT HAPPENS TO ME. WHAT LUCK!
WHAT IS THE PONTIAC HOTLINE NUMBER? I HAVE BEEN ASKING MY DEALER FOR STATUS AND I DON'T THINK HE IS BEING STARIGHT WITH ME.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
mogo said:
WOW! I've been hoping to see this thread for SO LONG now!

Congratulations, Marla. You deserve the best. :party:

Remember all those difficult emotions a while back? GONE forever! Enjoy that beautiful car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
congrats,
Mine is #2725 and It just arrived in Washington Friday night. I hope to take posession just before or right after Thanksgiving :)
What a wait game i was told it was supposed to be here 3 weeks ago but I called the day before they expected it and they said for some reason they were showing the vehicle as not shipped yet, what a let down!
Rsoly777

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
rsoly777 said:
congrats,
Mine is #2725 and It just arrived in Washington Friday night. I hope to take posession just before or right after Thanksgiving :)
What a wait game i was told it was supposed to be here 3 weeks ago but I called the day before they expected it and they said for some reason they were showing the vehicle as not shipped yet, what a let down!
Rsoly777
So it's in Washington but not yet at the dealer? I'm asking because I don't understand why you would wait until after Thanksgiving to pick her up if you were bothered by the wait game (like we all have been!).

Be sure to start a new thread to announce picking up the car so we can all celebrate with you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is In Auburn, arrival from the train (all new cars get shipped there first before getting distributed to the dealerships)for some reason it will take at least 3 days to get to Olympia, (50 miles). don't get me wrong if it is here before Thanksgiving I will be picking it up! I hope to have it before Thanksgiving!
--Robert
I will anounce it when i get it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Funny thin is that at the dealership I ordered it from I was the 6th to order and the second to recieve it! It will be fun driving to work as I have not seen one on the road yet! I commute up to Seattle 4 days a week and have not seen one yet so I am looking forward to all the heads turning!
--Robert

1 - 17 of 17 Posts