Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My journey is almost complete! (grasshopper is about to snatch the pebble......never mind.....) Just spoke to Pontiac Customer Service today, my car is in Lordstown, OH. Looking forward to it's arrival within 7-10 days. :yesnod:

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
ntouched said:
My journey is almost complete! (grasshopper is about to snatch the pebble......never mind.....) Just spoke to Pontiac Customer Service today, my car is in Lordstown, OH. Looking forward to it's arrival within 7-10 days. :yesnod:
Great News!
FYI - Your car has at least 2 inches of snow on it right now but should be melted by the time it reaches you ;)

At least you'll have top down weather to enjoy...I however will have to wait 4 more months :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
ntouched said:
Do you know when it was loaded onto the train from the plant?
Mine was loaded on 10-31. Monday my dealer said it was still not in Calif. :(

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Almost Here.......

orlando said:
Do you know when it was loaded onto the train from the plant?
Mine was loaded on 10-31. Monday my dealer said it was still not in Calif. :(
I don't know when it was loaded. I called Pontiac last week and it was still in Wilmington, DE. Just called a few hours ago and found it was in Lordstown. I hope it finds a railcar soon headed to California!
:yesnod:

·
Registered
212 Posts
ntouched said:
Just got mine delivered today, damn I wish the days were longer in November so I could have had more daytime with it. Mine was 3853, luck of the draw I guess. Sure won't have any problem getting up in the morning to stare at it though.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
182 Posts
We are sisters! Mine #2965

Congrats,won't be long! I only live 40 minutes away from Lordstown, I could take her some Turkey! Marla

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cold and Hungry Solstice!

mogo said:
Congrats,won't be long! I only live 40 minutes away from Lordstown, I could take her some Turkey! Marla
Thanks Marla, she is probably hungry out there sitting in the snow. :lol:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
ntouched said:
I'm really losing it now. I thought I had already posted to this thread, but it is not here. Time to sleep, perchance to dream. Anyway, here is what I wanted to post:

Hey, ntouched, I've only got one word to say about that:

It's about darn time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts