Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vin # 337 has arrived in Southwest Oklahoma. 23 miles on car. Originally ordered as Aggressive, but somewhere along the way it was changed to Mysterious. I've known of the change for a while and previously decided to make my final decision whether or not to keep the black one when it arrived... well, now it's here and I have to say that it truly is breath-taking! This is the first time I've seen a Solstice in person and it is everything everyone said it would be. It could be purple for all I care. All fit and finish is perfect, no problems spotted at all and the Dealership has been fantastic. I can't say enough about this car....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Hey, Congrats fellow Oklahoman. Finally got there with only a slight color change. Sure hope mine is in OKC or on the way to the eastern part of the state. Waiting is harder than I ever thought it would be, sleepless nights and constant trips to the dealer. Will have to come see it when I get mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats from another okie here in Shawnee. I'm glad to hear that mysterious looks are appealing to someone that ordered aggressive. I also have a mysterious two/tone on its way (dealer called Tue.) and said it would be in the lot on Thur. So this might be great news for all fellow sol owners and Okies. Enjoy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My understanding was that two cars made it to OKC with one coming down to Altus, at least that's what my dealer said.... good luck to my fellow Oklahomans and here's to getting everyone's cars soon. We'll need to have an Oklahoma Solstice Club soon!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
:party:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Oklahoma said:
My understanding was that two cars made it to OKC with one coming down to Altus, at least that's what my dealer said.... good luck to my fellow Oklahomans and here's to getting everyone's cars soon. We'll need to have an Oklahoma Solstice Club soon!
I hope it's mine, but it didn't make to transit status until Sep 2nd.

·
Registered
137 Posts
484 delivered to Broken Arrow

484 was delivered to Dealership in Broken Arrow OK 9-21-05 late after dealership closed. Delivery may be tomorrow, 5-23-05, as the new owner is in the Hospital, having sugery on his elbow. :eek:
Most likely his other half will have to drive it home.

As for Me and Mine (Actually it going to be my wifes car) told by GM Customer Service its finished in Pre-Transit. No VIN Yet, I will get it TODAY, I Hope. The VIN that is.

Things are looking UP in GREEN COUNRTY

·
Registered
600 Posts
BEAUSOL said:
I just logged on and saw the post, where is everyone from in Oklahoma? Myself, Shawnee is home.

BEAUSOL VIN #227, MYSTERIOUS TWO/TONE
I'm 50 miles west of Ft Smith, Arkansas, and 10 miles south of Stigler, OK. Used to live in Choctaw before retiring from USAF at Tinker.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
meallen1220 said:
484 was delivered to Dealership in Broken Arrow OK 9-21-05 late after dealership closed. Delivery may be tomorrow, 5-23-05, as the new owner is in the Hospital, having sugery on his elbow. :eek:
Most likely his other half will have to drive it home.

As for Me and Mine (Actually it going to be my wifes car) told by GM Customer Service its finished in Pre-Transit. No VIN Yet, I will get it TODAY, I Hope. The VIN that is.

Things are looking UP in GREEN COUNRTY
484 has been there since the 12th

·
Registered
38 Posts
Okie from Muskogee

Just got info that my Solstice is in route to Kansas City, and that it should be
here in Muskogee around 9/23 or 24. Car vin. is 839. Sly, 2-tone int., and
loaded. I am about to have a cow! Okla. Solstice club would be a great idea.
Runt, Okie from Muskogee, OK. :lol:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Excelsior said:
484 has been there since the 12th
Excelsior, I had noticed that you had listed 484 as delivered on the 12th before the 12th maybe a couple days before. Are you sure that it was delivered that day? I have been watching the list and got excited to see a higher number than mine so close to me back then.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts