Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car delivered late last night. I was at the dealer only about an hour before the truck arrived it turns out. :lol:

Drove it around tonight. It was, with out any doubt whatsoever, worth the wait.

:willy:

·
4,592 Posts
Solstick said:
Car delivered late last night. I was at the dealer only about an hour before the truck arrived it turns out. :lol:

Short post...... did you type this at the drivethru window that you installed in your garage so you never have to get out, and can just keep cruising........ :lol:

Enjoy you lucky dawg!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Solstick said:

Was it a boy or a girl?. Does it have a name yet?

Which other forum members got theirs? :grouphug:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Solstick said:

CONGRATS Solstick!

OKAY!!!!! Now I'm going nuts!!! :willy:

#382 Sly delivered in Columbus.... I'm #430 Sly and I'm 20 miles south of Columbus! Wheres my Car!!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RODEO said:
Short post...... did you type this at the drivethru window that you installed in your garage so you never have to get out, and can just keep cruising........ :lol:

Enjoy you lucky dawg!
The wife wont feed me if I dont come inside she said. :lol: I did discover I have to sit low in the seat due to the wind at speed or shave my head so my crazy hair doesnt look much worse than usual..

Marco said:
Was it a boy or a girl?. Does it have a name yet?

Which other forum members got theirs? :grouphug:
Sol Deep got his and two other poeple who Im not sure if they're forum members or not. I hadnt thought up a name yet, but Im open to suggestions. As for gender, I didnt fully inspect between the rear tires yet but I think it's a girl. At least that's how I'll refer to her. BTW I surprised my two daughters (age 7 and 4) picking up the car and they LOVED it.

mcbman said:
CONGRATS Solstick!

OKAY!!!!! Now I'm going nuts!!! :willy:

#382 Sly delivered in Columbus.... I'm #430 Sly and I'm 20 miles south of Columbus! Wheres my Car!!
They truck driver reportedly was going to IN after he dropped off the cars Thursday night. Havent heard about any other deliveries so far. Hang in there man!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts