Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just talked with my dealer this afternoon and he told me that VIN 396 arrived at his dealership about 3:30 or so today. The dealership is in Seymour, IN and the car will be going to a lucky guy in Nashville, IN. The car is Sly with two-tone leather. That's about all I remember about the options. Just thought I would post that one more was delivered.

·
Registered
305 Posts
The more delivered the closer I am to getting mine. Would love to see that Sly car since that is what I ordered.

Saw a black one at my dealership last night (first time) AWSOME!!!!!

Salesman said the Sly with 2 tone interior was the best choice he thought having seen them all at the ride and drive.

Later!

·
Registered
460 Posts
same here

simmonsmb said:
I just talked with my dealer this afternoon and he told me that VIN 396 arrived at his dealership about 3:30 or so today. The dealership is in Seymour, IN and the car will be going to a lucky guy in Nashville, IN. The car is Sly with two-tone leather. That's about all I remember about the options. Just thought I would post that one more was delivered.
My dealer called to let me know they just goT in vin#375 here in metro NY.
Also sly with two tone
All I can say if F#@%^*hot!!!! KEEP EM COMIN :) :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Sly with Steel/Sand at LA Auto Show 2005

Bought_It said:
Would love to see that Sly car since that is what I ordered.

Salesman said the Sly with 2 tone interior was the best choice he thought having seen them all at the ride and drive.
Sly with Steel/Sand were the colors originally used on the Concept. I saw that combination at the LA Auto Show (2005-01-06/2005-01-16). It was beautiful--one that you couldn't take your eyes off of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts