Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife received a call today from the dealer and looks like our car was finally built!

Sly, fully loaded (except on star, smokers package, xm)

Woodbridge, VA dealership.

·
Registered
62 Posts
When does it arrive? I'd love to finally see one in person. I live and work in Dale City, so I'm ready almost anytime. :)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Building the Sly ones, congrats.

·
Registered
383 Posts
How far are you from Cumberland Md?? I wouldnt mind making a trip to see yours in person.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blue_q : as soon as we know a delivery date we'll send you a pm.

deepdawg: it's about 2 1/2 hours from cumberland, md. that's a long trip to see one.

·
Registered
383 Posts
lawson381 said:
blue_q : as soon as we know a delivery date we'll send you a pm.

deepdawg: it's about 2 1/2 hours from cumberland, md. that's a long trip to see one.
I drove 4 to the plant! Im just crazy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blue_q:

also, when we talked to the dealer today he indicated that they are expecting a solstice to arrive this coming wednesday for another eop 1000. you may want to call the dealer to find out for sure.

·
Registered
62 Posts
lawson381 said:
blue_q:

also, when we talked to the dealer today he indicated that they are expecting a solstice to arrive this coming wednesday for another eop 1000. you may want to call the dealer to find out for sure.
Awesome! I'll call them Saturday morning. Thanks. Let me know when yours does come in. I'd still like to see the color.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well the long wait is finally over. The car arrived this morning and we'll be picking it up tonight. It's absolutely beautiful. They had an envious waiting to be picked up as well.

·
Registered
462 Posts
lawson381 said:
Well the long wait is finally over. The car arrived this morning and we'll be picking it up tonight. It's absolutely beautiful. They had an envious waiting to be picked up as well.
CONGRATS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts