Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was having a terrible case of the "Monday blues " until got a call from Michelle at Pontiac. She was pleased to tell me that my Sol was built and it's VIN is #490 she said it would be 3-4 weeks before delivery. :lol: I called my dealer and they still can't tell me if the order has been picked up!! :brentil:

Confirmed Early Order Program/First1000 Aggressive/XM/AC/Power/Convenience/Premium

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Congratulations. The way I understand it, any day now it'll move from 4000 (available to ship) to 4150 (dealer billed). I bet when they send him a bill fo $20,000+, he'll figure it out real quick. :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Chalk up another happy camper!

Jt Star said:
I was having a terrible case of the "Monday blues " until got a call from Michelle at Pontiac. She was pleased to tell me that my Sol was built and it's VIN is #490 she said it would be 3-4 weeks before delivery. :lol: I called my dealer and they still can't tell me if the order has been picked up!! :brentil:

Confirmed Early Order Program/First1000 Aggressive/XM/AC/Power/Convenience/Premium
Some of these dealers are worthless......My dealer communicates with me every week! Anyway, Congratulations on the most important call of your week!
:party:

·
Registered
670 Posts
My dealer is good!

My dealer called last week with our VIN #. Yesterday Pontiac called to tell us our car had a VIN # - my daughter said yes we know - did not know anything other than it has been built. Still showing 9/9 delivery on dealer sheet - we will see. :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
233 Posts
My delivery was supposed to be 8/18 and I am still waiting. It was delivered to Birmingham via train on Monday of the 22nd and is still there. I am 1.15 hrs away and no one seems to know anything. :willy: Anyone else way past their delivery date per invoice?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yup, mine (Vin #89) was supposedly shipped to somewhere in SC on the 18th too - haven't got a clue where it's at now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts