1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Looks like 96 & 272 are going to Georgia.... didn't see anyone listed for #52

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ceelo, let us know where we can see your car....Please????

·
Registered
33 Posts
"Ceelo, let us know where we can see your car....Please????"

WOW! I can get more information here on this forum than I can from my dealership.

I purchased from Tom Kelly on Peachtree Industrial. Will call him today or possibly stop by to see him this afternoon. Any instructions/suggestions to give when it arrives?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ceelo,
You will absolutely love the black. I went and saw #100 listed on ebay last night. It was stunning. You will not be disappointed. The owner said he thinks that maybe the dealer kept the car a couple days before notifying them so I would keep an eye out. Enjoy your car!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ask him to give you the car ASAP, before it rains this afternoon....!!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Not display in showroom unless they let you know.
No test driving it, unless they let you know.
If you don't want people to mess around with your car, let him know.
No Front plate thing mounted on car...we don't use it here in GA
If you're against someone lese waxing your car, ask him not to do it.
Most Important of all: Let me know as soon as it's there!!!!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
CeeLo said:
Yes, if it comes today, I will. I'm hoping to see my dealer to have a chat with him regarding delivery. Any suggestions as to what he should and shouldn't do???
there was a complete thread on this somewhere..do a search for thinks to tell you dealer!?!?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got it!!!

Latin, you'll be the second to know when it arrives at the dealership. Hell, for all I know, you may know before me!!! :)

Can you find out when it leaves the railyard? Where the heck is this railyard? Addy please.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
CeeLo said:
Got it!!!

Latin, you'll be the second to know when it arrives at the dealership. Hell, for all I know, you may know before me!!! :)

Can you find out when it leaves the railyard? Where the heck is this railyard? Addy please.
Make sure they don't put one of their dealer stickers on your car. Horrible little mosnters. If they 'insist' on something say you're fine with a license plate surround. Or remind them they're not the ones paying $25k for the car too.

·
Registered
251 Posts
CeeLo.... Any instructions/suggestions to give when it arrives?[/QUOTE said:
ENJOY!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rail yard is over here on 316 by the Gwinnett County airport
so I see it every day on my way to work right before I pass my
dealer two minutes later.
It is really hard to pass either of them wondering IF.
Hope CeeLo has it today. :) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just spoke with the dealer to ask my status and he told me that he spoke with GM and they told him that it was loaded on a train yesterday in Ohio and on its way to Georgia.

I said really.... I hear its already in Georgia. And, wasn't it on a train from Maryland over a week and a half ago???? I said this is a bunch a bulls&*$. I really don't think anyone really knows what's going on.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
THANKS SWISS
I was beginning to think that ya'll thought I was hallucinating and
while that is not necessarily a bad thing, it would be a bummer
if i were and did'nt know it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts