Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
272 Received!!!

Sorry it took me so long to post, but I just got in from my wonderful drive in my new Sol.

Pick up my new sol - Vin #272 - from the dealer this evening and we've been driving all night. Looks absolutely fabulous against the downtown Atlanta skyline. And, it is definately worth the wait.

My hubby and I just love it. Will take it to the dealer (in Atlanta) for display next week after I have lots of driving time over the long holiday weekend.

CeeLo

Ceelo, Congrats on the New car!!!! Let me know when you'll be leaving it at the dealer to take a look at it....what colour and options did you order in it???

Thanks for the info!!!

I will be leaving the car on display at Tom Kelly on Peachtree Industrial (inside the perimeter) on wednesday afternoon, picking up thursday night, possibly friday afternoon. They are going to call all their customers to let them know that it will be there.

My Sol is mysterious, leather interior, polished wheels, 6 disc, monsoon, all options except onstar.

Drives great. Can't keep myself from going out of my office to the parking deck. Volunteered to go get bagels for staff meeting, lunching with my boss (twice this week) and I offered to drive. Having a great time. My hubby has the Harley truck (black & silver) and I made him drive my old car while the truck in getting it's 3 mos service (don't ask).

How do I post a new thread. Or can someone make a post that 272 has been received! Thanks
Ceelo

CeeLo,
Pics please!!!!! Those of us still waiting need something to hold us over. Have fun driving over the holiday weekend. Be nice and let that wonderful husband of yours has a time at the wheel too. :lol:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.