Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked with the dealer this morning [I resisted doing it more than once a week]. He advised that as of 11/21/05 I'm at 3800 Event Code Status and my VIN 5384 is now in. Just guessing, but I have hope for a pre-Christmas delivery to Louisiana!

I'm pumped!

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
trux said:
Just checked with the dealer this morning [I resisted doing it more than once a week]. He advised that as of 11/21/05 I'm at 3800 Event Code Status and my VIN 5384 is now in. Just guessing, but I have hope for a pre-Christmas delivery to Louisiana!

I'm pumped!
approx 600 vins before you..3800 two weeks prior..and still waiting patiently..but sure getting tougher and tougher..the last month is the longest......as all the forum members have said....sigh

·
Registered
905 Posts
PAO said:
approx 600 vins before you..3800 two weeks prior..and still waiting patiently..but sure getting tougher and tougher..the last month is the longest......as all the forum members have said....sigh
Approx 2100 vins before him and went 3800 38 days ago (went 4150 2 weeks ago) and still waiting (although not for much longer).

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PAO:

Mine actually went to 3000 on 9/21 like yours. I did not have a specific date as to when it went 3400 or 3800 as my dealer simply called and told me. He did not send me an Event Code History sheet after the 3000. He did send the GMDealerWorld Order workbench form today showing that the cas was 3800 and with the VIN. as of November 21. Guess it doesn't matter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Vin #

If I'm reading my VIN # correctly it is 1290 ... Still hasn't arrived at the Tampa dealership yet. I'm keeping the pressure on for updates, but to date no anticipated delivery date.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BRSolstice06 said:
Congratulations!!!! where at in Louisiana? I am patiently waiting in Baton Rouge :)
Down the road in Lafayette. Hopefully, I will be able to make a trip to BR in my Solstice by the end of the year!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Keep heading north ...

to Monroe. Order placed four months ago, and I'll still probably end up with an '07.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ediporter:

I ordered in August but got the allocation o Sept. 16. Have you reached the allocation stage?

Trux

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
macdaddy said:
If I'm reading my VIN # correctly it is 1290 ... Still hasn't arrived at the Tampa dealership yet. I'm keeping the pressure on for updates, but to date no anticipated delivery date.
Geez, 1290 and not delivered! Please visit this thread and take appropriate action for your circumstances, macdaddy and others:

http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8685

1 - 12 of 12 Posts