Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked it up yesterday! :willy:

I wasn't expecting to take delivery until sometime around Christmas. I guess I got my present early! :yesnod:

It's raining, so I can't really enjoy the ride just yet, but it looks like there may be a few days left in the year for cruising before time to store for the winter.
There were 15 miles on it when I turned the key. I'm planning to drive to my first oil change very soon... :cool:

I'll post pictures just as soon as I get some sunshine.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Slice the wind with your new ride!! Great news, and good luck. :party:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats!

Holy smoke! Great news that someone actually got the car earlier than the prediction! Good luck and have a great time driving the car. Maybe before Spring I'll find out how it feels to have one. :)

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Slicer said:
I picked it up yesterday! :willy:

I wasn't expecting to take delivery until sometime around Christmas. I guess I got my present early! :yesnod:

It's raining, so I can't really enjoy the ride just yet, but it looks like there may be a few days left in the year for cruising before time to store for the winter.
There were 15 miles on it when I turned the key. I'm planning to drive to my first oil change very soon... :cool:

I'll post pictures just as soon as I get some sunshine.
WOW and less that 40 days from time of order to delivery is even more amazing......how did you manage that!!!!!!....going on almost 5 months...and a 1000 cars before yours, and ours still not delivered...makes no sense....

GM.....whats wrong with the transport of our cars!!!!!! :brentil:

Sorry really just getting frustrated here..happy for the new owners....getting ..... :cuss: at GM!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,471 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I ordered in may dont have my car yet 3800 since nov 16 what part of the country do you live ? I live in south eastern MI.Who knows maybe mine is on its way. HO HO HO

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congratulations, but I have to just shake my head that someone over 3400 after me has their car already!!

:( :( :cuss: :( :( :cuss: :( :(

- bspate -

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Slicer said:
I picked it up yesterday!
WOW - Ordered 10/17 and picked up yesterday. That's gotta be some kind of new record. My car just went into production broadcast 10/19 (3400) and I have not seen it yet. (I ordered 4/23).

Great news - Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Mr. Lutz

We have a new Candidate for the lurking MR. LUTZ award! :lol:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Holy Smokes

That is truly amazing!!!

Congratulations on the new ride!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Got A Call From Dealer Last Night! My Solstice Has Arrived!!! Ordered On 6-2-05, Sly Lsd Conv Air Polished Wheels List $22,110 Bought From S&s Pontiac Gmc In Perryhall Md, Anybody Close ? Email Me .

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Congratulations, Slicer. Terrific news! :party:

Could you post your city and state please? For THE LIST. Thanks.

And dogboy, congratulations to you too. You should start your own announcement thread when you've picked up your car, let us all share in your joy. And may I have your VIN, city, and state please? Thanks.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PAO said:
WOW and less that 40 days from time of order to delivery is even more amazing......how did you manage that!!!!!!....going on almost 5 months...and a 1000 cars before yours, and ours still not delivered...makes no sense....

GM.....whats wrong with the transport of our cars!!!!!! :brentil:

Sorry really just getting frustrated here..happy for the new owners....getting ..... :cuss: at GM!!!!!!
I was placed on my dealer's list on 4-22-05. They placed my order in October. I don't know how I got it so quickly, but I was tenth on their list.

I think that a lot of the earlier vin cars are blocked in by later cars. Just an issue of the way they are placed in the yard, I guess. Sorry that you are still waiting.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dave clancy said:
I ordered in may dont have my car yet 3800 since nov 16 what part of the country do you live ? I live in south eastern MI.Who knows maybe mine is on its way. HO HO HO

I'm 15 miles from the plant.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KYSol said:
We have a new Candidate for the lurking MR. LUTZ award! :lol:
Who?

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gizmo2004 said:
Congratulations, Slicer. Terrific news! :party:

Could you post your city and state please? For THE LIST. Thanks.

Newark, Delaware

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Picking it up!

Playing nice like brothers!

Eighteens!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20