Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For everyone in the Rochester NY area, we'll have our Cool Solstice at Pineway Park at 1:00 Sunday Sept. 18. Pineway Park is on the west side of Union Street (Rt. 259) just north of the Erie Canal. Not sure where in the park we'll be but the park's really not that big.

Sorry to make you choose between football and the Sol but Saturday's weather doesn't look good.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
CanalSolstice said:
For everyone in the Rochester NY area, we'll have our Cool Solstice at Pineway Park at 1:00 Sunday Sept. 18. Pineway Park is on the west side of Union Street (Rt. 259) just north of the Erie Canal. Not sure where in the park we'll be but the park's really not that big.

Sorry to make you choose between football and the Sol but Saturday's weather doesn't look good.
I'd take a ride out there, but I CANNOT miss the Bills. Maybe another time. :)

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Editguy said:
Man, are your priorities ever screwed up! :D
:D

Well, I have seen them in person (the Buffalo ride and drive), and Spencerport is not around the block from me either. Probably about an hour drive from here. Besides, I hardly miss a game. I am a season ticket holder for the Bills so I hit all the home games, unless the snow is too relentless. This is a road game, but I will still be watching!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I grew up in Buffalo and understand about loyalty to the Bills. I live with a Jets fan (every relationship has it down side) and I think their game is later. Since he's got enough problems just being a Jets fan in Bills territory, I didn't challenge the date/time.

Excelsior, you can make it back to Syracuse in time for your poker game. ;)

We're hoping the rain stops this afternoon. so we can actually bring the car home. There were maybe 5 rainy days all summer and yesterday we had record rainfall - almost 4" -so we left the car in the dealer's showroom. They had it locked up and it's right outside the Pontiac sales managers office. He's watching it like a hawk so it will be OK. They have been terrific to deal with so we're good with leaving it there. Downside, we realized when we got home that we didn't even start the engine!! Can't wait to get it today and DRIVE!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts