Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, I hit 1400 miles...I've had the car for almost three weeks now and put a good part of my miles driving the car home from the Cleveland area. I think I am driving my wife crazy and annoying the hell out of my neighbors because I can't stand to see even a spec of dirt on my car!

Friday night I took part in a homecoming parade and on the back deck I had a yound lady and man who were part of the homecoming court. The car took on more attention then the poor kids up on the deck...don't worry, I had plenty of protection to ensure NO scratches. What a blast.

Yesterday, found some nice twisty back roads that were newly paved and just had a scream going up on down that road...it was made more fun with other guys (other cars) trying to keep up and then when they did finally reach me just gush about the car.

Anyone thinking about bailing should really wait..as said many times before, the wait is definitely worth it. And, I would add, that this forum is a blast...I know I know more information than most others (dealers) about the car and its fun telling people what I know...and, with thanks, that all came from this forum.

I posted pics on my yahoo account. Simply copy the link below into your browser and you'll see some pics I took yesterday.

Thanks for making this so much fun!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kmagee38/album?.dir=/41ac&.src=ph

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you should be able to just click on the link...

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Those are some great pics! Have you posted them to the gallery here? I'd like to get one of them full size so I can use it for wallpaper, but can't figure out how to actually get the full-size image from yahoo.

Oh, and Congrats! :cheers:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Took some more pics this AM...my buddy has a cobra and took some side by side shots...also got to race him on some twisty roads and I have to say, although he was ahead, I kept up pretty good. Pics to come in a bit.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Well, then maybe you should contact Stainless Works our supporting dealer, Allen is looking for a member that wants to add, headers, pipe and dual exhaust muffler, plus tuning, this should get you closer to your friends Cobra.
Here is a link to their site:
http://www.stainlessworks.net/cart/index.php

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.