Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I called the dealer this morning after receiving my gift to ask him if he had any progress reports. He said he had nothing. I asked if he checked it today and he said no that there was no need. He said nothing was up yesterday. After we got off the phone he called back within 30 minutes to tell me it has been built and we got # 693. First road trip will be to Key West to visit some friends. Now just the long wait to get it. I think I heard something like 3 weeks on delivery. Can anyone give me an idea?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
congrats! not too much longer now for the rest of the 1k ....then on to the avg joes!!!!

·
Registered
383 Posts
tugmate said:
Well I called the dealer this morning after receiving my gift to ask him if he had any progress reports. He said he had nothing. I asked if he checked it today and he said no that there was no need. He said nothing was up yesterday. After we got off the phone he called back within 30 minutes to tell me it has been built and we got # 693. First road trip will be to Key West to visit some friends. Now just the long wait to get it. I think I heard something like 3 weeks on delivery. Can anyone give me an idea?
Where in S Fla Are you?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Hope you get the car soon! Only a few until I get my VIN...........prob the last of the 1st K

·
Registered
670 Posts

We got our VIN # thursday. On other coast of Florida. Maybe can meet you in the Keys. How will I recognize you though? Maybe by the car! Aggresive, black leather, polished. :cool:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brian carpenter said:
We got our VIN # thursday. On other coast of Florida. Maybe can meet you in the Keys. How will I recognize you though? Maybe by the car! Aggresive, black leather, polished. :cool:
Sly with black interior and a big smile on my face. Yeah that would be great to hookup in the keys.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Keys and Doors......

tugmate said:
Sly with black interior and a big smile on my face. Yeah that would be great to hookup in the keys.
Maybe the California Solstice Cars could meet at the Doors (concert) :glol:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brian carpenter said:
and polished wheels an a COLD BEER in my hand!! :cool:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Alright! Delivery to North Carolina was 17 days after build date. I would hope for something close to 21 days for Florida. I know, I know, these days are the hardest, but it will be over soon and you will be happy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TerpFan said:
Alright! Delivery to North Carolina was 17 days after build date. I would hope for something close to 21 days for Florida. I know, I know, these days are the hardest, but it will be over soon and you will be happy.
You are right. I am just glad to get my vin.This is going to be a blast!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dob

Well just talked to my dealer and he said 693 was built on August 25th. and estimated arrival in sunny South Florida was September 15th. Here we gooooooooooooo......

·
Registered
670 Posts
D/d

Delivery date on ours is tentativly 9/9. We can hope! :cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
tugmate said:
Well just talked to my dealer and he said 693 was built on August 25th. and estimated arrival in sunny South Florida was September 15th. Here we gooooooooooooo......
Damn you! That must be my car. I was supposed to get MINE on the 15th! :(

How come HE gets a car for MY birthday? That doesn't make me any happier. ;)

:lol: :jester:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dori-san said:
Damn you! That must be my car. I was supposed to get MINE on the 15th! :(

How come HE gets a car for MY birthday? That doesn't make me any happier. ;)

:lol: :jester:
dori-san I will have a cold beer for you on your birthday!!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
tugmate said:
dori-san I will have a cold beer for you on your birthday!!
That doesn't make me any happier EITHER! :willy:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts