Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think they would send cars to the same area on the same truck, but what do I know....
My dealer said they have one 1st 1000 car coming in by next week. He expects mine to be on the next shippment.

:party:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats #751! I'm evidently going to join you in the last 3/4 group. Takes a special kind of patience to wait through the first 10, then the first 100, then the first 500, etc., etc., etc. (More so I guess for those in the first and second allocation...so not complaining.)

·
Registered
936 Posts
240ZRX7MiataSol said:
Congrats #751! I'm evidently going to join you in the last 3/4 group. Takes a special kind of patience to wait through the first 10, then the first 100, then the first 500, etc., etc., etc. (More so I guess for those in the first and second allocation...so not complaining.)
What really matters is who gets theirs first and from what I see on the forum is many of the later cars are saying they are going to ship or are at 4000 already. Could be their pratice on the eariler cars made them good at making yours and yours will go out quicker. Mine is #376 built 8/12 and still 3800 :(
Your wait may be over sooner than many.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Hope you get it sooner rather than later.
Recent history seems to indicate otherwise.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm ViIN# 528. I got a call from Pontiac today. They said 4-6 weeks before delivery. I think Bob and Lori should be reading these posts. There are a lot of frustrated buyers waiting for their cars. The process of moving the cars from the lot to the dealer is obviously seriously flawed. It doesn't do much for the GM image. Get it together GM!!! :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
936 Posts
ParTee said:
I'm ViIN# 528. I got a call from Pontiac today. They said 4-6 weeks before delivery. I think Bob and Lori should be reading these posts. There are a lot of frustrated buyers waiting for their cars. The process of moving the cars from the lot to the dealer is obviously seriously flawed. It doesn't do much for the GM image. Get it together GM!!! :cuss: :cuss:
:agree: and there will be very few days left to enjoy this car before we have to put it away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.