Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is done and should be arriving in 2 - 4 weeks!!!!
:cool:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they would send cars to the same area on the same truck, but what do I know....
My dealer said they have one 1st 1000 car coming in by next week. He expects mine to be on the next shippment.

:party:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Vin #'s moving toward 1000!........

FFB said:
My car is done and should be arriving in 2 - 4 weeks!!!!
:cool:
Great to see the Vin #'s moving toward 1000. The 1st 1000 goal will be reached by Friday Sept. 2nd. YeeeeeHaaaaaw!...... :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the VIN #! Down to mine being in the last 250.......... :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Guessing yours will be #803! I hope they are finishing it up tomorrow and shipping it here ------ALONG WITH MINE!!!! Hang in there, coming soon.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats #751! I'm evidently going to join you in the last 3/4 group. Takes a special kind of patience to wait through the first 10, then the first 100, then the first 500, etc., etc., etc. (More so I guess for those in the first and second allocation...so not complaining.)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hope your wait is short

I must say I hope if they get all the cars done it will speed up delivery. my car has been done now for 31 days, Hope that is not a sign of things to come.

·
Registered
936 Posts
240ZRX7MiataSol said:
Congrats #751! I'm evidently going to join you in the last 3/4 group. Takes a special kind of patience to wait through the first 10, then the first 100, then the first 500, etc., etc., etc. (More so I guess for those in the first and second allocation...so not complaining.)
What really matters is who gets theirs first and from what I see on the forum is many of the later cars are saying they are going to ship or are at 4000 already. Could be their pratice on the eariler cars made them good at making yours and yours will go out quicker. Mine is #376 built 8/12 and still 3800 :(
Your wait may be over sooner than many.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Hope you get it sooner rather than later.
Recent history seems to indicate otherwise.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm ViIN# 528. I got a call from Pontiac today. They said 4-6 weeks before delivery. I think Bob and Lori should be reading these posts. There are a lot of frustrated buyers waiting for their cars. The process of moving the cars from the lot to the dealer is obviously seriously flawed. It doesn't do much for the GM image. Get it together GM!!! :cuss: :cuss:

·
Registered
936 Posts
ParTee said:
I'm ViIN# 528. I got a call from Pontiac today. They said 4-6 weeks before delivery. I think Bob and Lori should be reading these posts. There are a lot of frustrated buyers waiting for their cars. The process of moving the cars from the lot to the dealer is obviously seriously flawed. It doesn't do much for the GM image. Get it together GM!!! :cuss: :cuss:
:agree: and there will be very few days left to enjoy this car before we have to put it away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts