Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been coming to this forum site for quite some time.Was just not ready to start posting. Went to the promotion in Detroit and met so many people from this forum :cool: Figured it was time to register now that I have my vin#768. Got the call on Sept. 2nd. Told it would be 4 to 6 weeks. The wait is on! Cool fully loaded.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congrats, Jules.

As a Wisconsin native and now-Minnesota resident, it's good to get a few in this part of the country.

Enjoy your new ride on the twists and turns in the Driftless Area, the kettle Morraine, Door County, along the Mississippi, or wherever you take your Sol in the great state of Wisconsin!

Ever take that road between Gills Rock and Northport?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome from one cheesehead to another!

Hey Jules! Glad to have you and glad to hear you are in our home state. That makes 5 of us now. What part of Wisconsin do you call home? Maybe are cars will all be on the same carrier!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the Vin. Hopefully you'll get the ride very soon.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Welcome Jules. Join the party.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Maybe you will be as lucky as I. I was signing the finance papers at the dealership today when GM called my salesman to tell him that my car was in transit. :lol: After being delayed on delivery since August 17th the delivery today was definitely appreciated.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, that's a beautiful drive over by Gills Rock. Hopefully we will still have some nice weather to enjoy our rides, or I'll just be sitting in it in the garage and patiently waiting for the roads to clear.

·
Registered
676 Posts
we're in the Milwaukee area---those roads out by Holy Hill and Kettle Morraine are great on a Harley---imagine what they will be like in the Solstice!!! We've got Pontiac Pete in Waukesha too. Maybe we will all get our cars at the same time!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts