Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a word...W O W!!!! The moment the Solstice was placed in the delivery area, the crowd formed and the questions followed. First, "What is it?" Second, "Is that the new Spider?" Huh???

Anyway, today was the first opportunity to drive the Solstice. It's fantastic. I'm happy the wait has come to a flawless close.

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Premium Member
2,336 Posts
Finally got mine today @ 5pm. Looks great, no flaws noticed, fit is good! Had 26 miles on it (probably joy rides around the yard at Lordstown). Dealer never touched it until I got there to check it out. Pay off had no surprises. I'm a happy boy!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congratulations! Congratulations to you too in TX. Well worth the wait. Will have to let mine rest for 5-6 weeks, broke my left hand. Will be too cold to get out until spring.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
That's Great! I to have a solstice in Phoenix. I have had mine for about 1 month now and it still turns heads every time people see it.

What dealer did you go through?

Also I am putting up a Web site for the Solstice owners here in Arizona, Let me know if you would like to be part of the Site.

Congrats and lets get together sometime and get some pictures of the cars together.....

·
Registered
340 Posts
:party: :cheers:

Congrats!! It's a perfect weekend to gaze at the quaking aspen in the high country. Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts