Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out to eat last night. Came home did not check answering machine. My wife checked it at noon today. The president of the dealearship,who I deal with. Advised my car was in and it was beautiful and will be cleaned up Monday morning. I did'nt think it would come in on a Saturday. Well thats it than......I have it and I am 66 year old teenager again. I found a better car bought it.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Congrats, and now that long wait is finally over!!

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
No, not being snubbed. Most of us are probably busy reading so many different threads with so many posts, it takes hours.

But, CONGRATS! I'm happy for you.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Congratulations!!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: I am so glad that some of the lost sols are finally finding their way home. Pics and info please.....Are you totally impressed and is it beyond your expectations????? I'm still waiting on mine and very seriously thinking of buying something else. Tell me again that it is worth the wait, poor customer service, and having my car delivered within an hour of my home on August 22nd, and then sending it back to the plant without even clueing my dealer in on when to expect it if at all.......

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
mssleepr: do you own a firearm?

We know how to deal with situations like yours down here in Texas!

Just joking.

I've got my fingers crossed for you, friend.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Congrats. :cheers:

SCISOLSTICE said:
Congrats to me. Am I being snubbed.
No it's jsut because you posted in the Site Help area which people really don't look in cause these types of post go elsewhere. :D Moving to the right area.

·
Registered
233 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
mssleepr: do you own a firearm?

We know how to deal with situations like yours down here in Texas!

Just joking.

I've got my fingers crossed for you, friend.
Thanks gizmo2004. Sounds like Texas has a better way to deal with unpleasant situations.... :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
mssleepr said:
Congratulations!!!!! :party: :cheers: :party: I am so glad that some of the lost sols are finally finding their way home. Pics and info please.....Are you totally impressed and is it beyond your expectations????? I'm still waiting on mine and very seriously thinking of buying something else. Tell me again that it is worth the wait, poor customer service, and having my car delivered within an hour of my home on August 22nd, and then sending it back to the plant without even clueing my dealer in on when to expect it if at all.......
Congrats SCISOLSTICE and enjoy! :party:

mssleepr ... Hang in there and I hope it comes soon. (Roll Tide! ;)) :thumbs:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not being snubbed!! Congats and enjoy the ride. Just venting on other threads about no movement on my order!!!

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
A 66 year old teenager, huh? Make sure you cruise the main drag a couple times... congratulations!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats SCISOLSTICE

SCISOLSTICE said:
Went out to eat last night. Came home did not check answering machine. My wife checked it at noon today. The president of the dealearship,who I deal with. Advised my car was in and it was beautiful and will be cleaned up Monday morning. I did'nt think it would come in on a Saturday. Well thats it than......I have it and I am 66 year old teenager again. I found a better car bought it.
Congratulation! Things have been so crazy at work I haven't even been on the forum recenlty. Checked on Morts01 and realized I hadn't even congratulated you. Sorry.
And now you are going to brave an immediate trip - a long trip even! Please let us know how it goes and be sure to give us tips on how to pack that monster trunk! Drive carefully and have some fun too!

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride, enjoy it. :party:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! No snubbing, our town lost it's long distance and internet server last Wednesday. Just got online tonight. Got my Solstice this am....OMG

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, neighbor. Mine might be here in Texas soon! I just got my updated Vehicle Order Event History, and Woo Woo! It has been shipped not once, not twice, but THREE times! OK, it looks like this:
4200 Shipped 09/26
4B00 Bayed 09/26
4B00 Bayed 09/30
4200 Shipped 09/30
4800 Rail Ramp Unload 09/30
4300 Intermediate Delivery 09/30
4200 Shipped 10/03

Big smile starting to form into a big grin!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats!

Congratulations SCISOLSTICE on receiving your ride! To be quite honest, being a fellow Iowan, I've been spending less time checking ouot the forum and more time behind the wheel of my Solstice. Trying to enjoy that warm weather as long as possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts