1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Congrats! Looks like rumors of the First 1K being done may be true. Lets see some 900's!

BTW, remember to vote in the VIN poll. :)

·
Registered
288 Posts
dengel said:
Congrats! Looks like rumors of the First 1K being done may be true. Lets see some 900's!

BTW, remember to vote in the VIN poll. :)
Still no VIN for me as of 5 minutes ago. When I stated that I thought that all of the first 1,000 were completed last week, Lisa at Solstice H.Q. responded with a simple "Nope".

Flagg

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Flagg said:
Still no VIN for me as of 5 minutes ago. When I stated that I thought that all of the first 1,000 were completed last week, Lisa at Solstice H.Q. responded with a simple "Nope".

Flagg
I wonder if that is because so many were held back for quality checks/issues? Maybe the first 1K are all through the line, but a lot of them are still on hold?

Then again, last week's production numbers looked a lot lower than the previous week, to my recollection. So it could be true that they are finishing the first 1k this week.

Hmmmmm.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
It's good to see such a high VIN number being delivered. Drive like you are driving for all of us, because you are. :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Flagg said:
Flagg
Might be a time gap between being built and the VINs being reported. Could account for gap between reports and line people saying done and HQ and dealers seeing VINs.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Flagg said:

Flagg
Hay Flagg the sly that was order at my dealer still does not have a VIN yet very strange. Color?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Rowan1008 said:
That is great news......I'm 0011 and I still don't have mine. Enjoy........
...and others including myself.

He just got his VIN today, not the car... I read it wrong the first couple of times too. Once I saw "received today at 9:00" I stopped reading. I guess I am just hoping for bigger news these days. As often seems to happen around here I saw what I wanted to read not what was there. At least this time I caught it before the flaming post.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Congrats!!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congrats to you and to me

I found out today that I'm #822. :grouphug:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congratulations! It looks like a whole lot of cars will be arriving in rapid sequence! The posts should be really active over the next few weeks. Called to [email protected] and still no VIN fo me either, Mysterious..., literally... and figuratively. If good things come to theose who wait, this is going to be awesome!!! Garage just about totally revamped, new systems throughout, AC, new flooring going install in three weeks... should be all ready just in time. Wahoo....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts