Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a VIN to report. My car is SLY silver with two-tone leather seats and I forget what all else, I didn't get the fancy radio, anyhow it's done, waiting for an inspection of some kind, then the 90 mile trip to my dealer (MD), who has promised no joyriding, etc.

I was sort of hoping for #1000, or 999, but I have a new favorite number, 909.

I suppose I'll be playing the Beatles' "One After 909" on the CD player when I get the car.

It looks like the "First 1000" hoopla will come to an end soon, and everyone else waiting will begin to get their cars too.

Backstage

PS I'm too lazy to enter all this onto the big list... maybe later.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Funny... I just saw your subject and was going to make a comment about wanting "One after 909" so I could play that song... but you know your Beatles. I commend you.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Vehicle Identification Heaven!

Backstage said:
I have a VIN to report. My car is SLY silver with two-tone leather seats and I forget what all else, I didn't get the fancy radio, anyhow it's done, waiting for an inspection of some kind, then the 90 mile trip to my dealer (MD), who has promised no joyriding, etc.

I was sort of hoping for #1000, or 999, but I have a new favorite number, 909.
Wow, that's my Area Code in Sunny Southern California. Anyway, Congratulations! We are all waiting for that phone call from Vin # Heaven! :blueangel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts