Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up our car. It is Beautiful!! Sly, two tone leather, all bells and whistles except smoker, Onstar and satalite.

Twin Cities, MN

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
HSolstice said:
Just picked up our car. It is Beautiful!! Sly, two tone leather, all bells and whistles except smoker, Onstar and satalite.

Twin Cities, MN
CONGRATS!!!

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
HSolstice said:

Twin Cities, MN
Congratulations HSolstice and remember, be careful not to flip your car! :devil:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quick question. I was looking at the instrument cluster and I could not tell if there was a gas, oil, or water temp guage. Is it all there?

·
Registered
271 Posts
kvette said:
Quick question. I was looking at the instrument cluster and I could not tell if there was a gas, oil, or water temp guage. Is it all there?
Gas in middle twiched the tach and speedometer. Only have oil and water temp if you have the driver info center option (LED display).

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Awesome VIN number man. :thumbs:

·
Registered
79 Posts
HSolstice said:

Twin Cities, MN
I have VIN 998 and the paint on the windshield frame was touched up by the factory using a differant shade of silver paint. It is very obvious in the sun light.
The entire frame on mine must be repainted. You may want to check yours
out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Congratulations HSolstice!! Glad to see shipments to mn finally :grouphug:
(sent pm)

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations, on your new car. :party:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rover said:
I have VIN 998 and the paint on the windshield frame was touched up by the factory using a differant shade of silver paint. It is very obvious in the sun light.
The entire frame on mine must be repainted. You may want to check yours
out.
Thank you. We will check that out. Picked it up after 6:00 last night so there was not much sun and the dealer had it on a red carpet in their garage.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts