Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Glad you were able to get your car registered and plated! Good luck getting the stickers by this time next year, hope all goes well!

Reactions: agent008

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
1,457 Posts
Congrats, where there is a will there is a way, just remember that you have to get those stickers somehow. So don't forget or you will be going through this same thing next year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Congrats, where there is a will there is a way, just remember that you have to get those stickers somehow. So don't forget or you will be going through this same thing next year.
Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I must keep pursuing a solution immediately. If I leave it to the last minute there will be fines and car won't be allowed to be driven in public roads until I solve it.

·
Registered
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
1,457 Posts
At least now you can have some fun in the car legally while yo sort out the VIN issue.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Like RedOne07 mentioned, If you have another sticker anywhere in the car you can photograph, you can make a copy. I've done that with other stickers in the car and as long as you can get the size adjusted, they turn out as good as the original.

·
Super Moderator
8,182 Posts
Thanks for the encouragement. Yes, I must keep pursuing a solution immediately. If I leave it to the last minute there will be fines and car won't be allowed to be driven in public roads until I solve it.
There are websites that claim to be able to create these stickers, but most of them require a clear picture of an existing sticker, so not much good unless you can photoshop your VIN onto one of them. They also will not solve the GM-to-DMV issue.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts