Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any list out there that shows how many have been delivered - and what colors, etc.?

Thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
224 Posts
well, what do you expect? not all F1K recipients are forums members...

·
Registered
193 Posts
OBXSOL said:
well, what do you expect? not all F1K recipients are forums members...
I think what Morts was trying to imply is that out of known VIN's only a small fraction have been delivered. According to the Excelsiors web site there are 119 Solsti with VIN's assigned to Forum members. Of those only 12 have been delivered. That equates to only 10% of known VIN's delivered to forum members. That number does seem awfully low, but it really isn't useful information because we don't know the status of the other 107 vehicles.

·
Premium Member
10,472 Posts
Well there are more than that now, there has been a number of assigned Vin#'s from the past couple of days, Excelsior has not updated the site since mine Vin 600 is still listed as unknown.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is what I meant!

ojohnson said:
I think what Morts was trying to imply is that out of known VIN's only a small fraction have been delivered. According to the Excelsiors web site there are 119 Solsti with VIN's assigned to Forum members. Of those only 12 have been delivered. That equates to only 10% of known VIN's delivered to forum members. That number does seem awfully low, but it really isn't useful information because we don't know the status of the other 107 vehicles.
Thanks - that is what I meant - 10% doesn't seem like much yet - but then again - I'm still waiting on my VIN # - so I was hoping to see a much faster delivery now so when I get my # - I will see my car soon to get a good fall "leaf" drive out of it up the Mississippi River!

·
Registered
202 Posts
solstice @ indian mound

hi-all of you in central ohio my solstice will be at indian mound pontiac in heath tues,wed,thurs. come over and take a look. the clor is envious no fancy rims, standard sound system. but i like it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts