Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what VIN #'s are currently being produced.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
leolaw said:
I'm going to guess they competed the first 1k and are upto ...101000 on regular allocation VINs.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Man I was going to ask that :leaving:
How can we find out what number they are on?

·
Registered
976 Posts
the highest VIN I have seen was in the eight hundreds, and I still have about five hundred VOM # with no VIN associated yet. I think they will start to flood in in the next week. hint hint ;)

·
Registered
391 Posts
cadillacricket said:
the highest VIN I have seen was in the eight hundreds, and I still have about five hundred VOM # with no VIN associated yet. I think they will start to flood in in the next week. hint hint ;)
What? Dont they have a Vin# as soon as the car is on the line?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
What? Dont they have a Vin# as soon as the car is on the line?
No... I'm not sure at what point the VIN is assigned but it's not recorded till the car is on the Final Line.

·
Registered
976 Posts
SlipSlider said:
No... I'm not sure at what point the VIN is assigned but it's not recorded till the car is on the Final Line.

I don't know the correct answer, but I do know that I dont see a VIN until the car is at a 3800 event code (produced). there are a ton of first 1k cars that still show an event code of 3400(broadcast), so I have been checking alot...

sidenote.... I would love to see the final production of a solstice with a 3.6 caddy engine, that CTS really screams....

·
Registered
17 Posts
leolaw said:
I checked with my dealership on Tuesday, and they didn't have any new info. I then called GM and was told my VIN is #734 and was just produced. They told me the dealership wouldn't have the info until later this week.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Vin's

cadillacricket said:
Have not received my VIN yet . was to be built this week. Still looking for # 1000.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I haven't recieved a VIN yet either. My dealer told me it should be built in the next 2 weeks. Then I figure it will probably take it another month or so for Vicki to deliver Vicki to my house. So late september/early october?

As an aside, cadillacricket, did I ever email or PM my VOM # to you? I don't have it right now but was just wondering if I'd given it to you.

·
Registered
79 Posts
SCISOLSTICE said:
Have not received my VIN yet . was to be built this week. Still looking for # 1000.
I have a broadcast date (build date) of 08/08/05 and still don't have a vin # so don't feel bad.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nix Sol said:
As an aside, cadillacricket, did I ever email or PM my VOM # to you? I don't have it right now but was just wondering if I'd given it to you.

No offense, but... You have got to be kidding me! How in the world would I remember one name out of the thousands or so orders I have looked up. I have no sophisticated database machine, just yahoo. And my two gruby little mitts. :) That came off harsh didn't it?

Let me restart.... I would love to check your order for you. Send it to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Sorry I am a fruit loop, you dont deserve the grouchy attitude I am dishing out. I act like I was in the hurricane or something....

·
Registered
976 Posts
rover said:
I have a broadcast date (build date) of 08/08/05 and still don't have a vin # so don't feel bad.

Now Rover on the other hand I do remember. I have checked it a few times for him and I am still puzzled as to why he has no VIN. Rover send it to me again, I will check for you tomorrow. Thanks guys!!!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
cadillacricket said:
No offense, but... You have got to be kidding me! How in the world would I remember one name out of the thousands or so orders I have looked up. I have no sophisticated database machine, just yahoo. And my two gruby little mitts. :) That came off harsh didn't it?

Let me restart.... I would love to check your order for you. Send it to [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Sorry I am a fruit loop, you dont deserve the grouchy attitude I am dishing out. I act like I was in the hurricane or something....
Sorry, I didn't know if you had an excel spreadsheet or anything. Didn't mean to upset you. I know how hard you must be working to get everybody's information. I'll shoot you an email tonight when I get home and look at my paperwork. :thumbs:

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nix Sol said:
Sorry, I didn't know if you had an excel spreadsheet or anything. Didn't mean to upset you. I know how hard you must be working to get everybody's information. I'll shoot you an email tonight when I get home and look at my paperwork. :thumbs:
sorry I sounded upset. I have been watching CNN alot, and how could you not be upset seeing that stuff? Didn't mean to take it out on the forum. Hopefully I got back to you about your VOM#. Thanks again forum!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Moved to code 3000.......

cadillacricket said:
Cricket, wanted to thank you for looking up my two solstices' today. Good to see they are both at code 3000 (not bad for someone that just ordered two months ago). Thanks again! :thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts