Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a definitive (heck I'd settle for an educated guess) range of vins that are (were?) held for leak testing? Are Sols coming off the line today being held specifically for leak testing or have they fixed the problem in the line?

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
clamato said:
Does anyone have a definitive (heck I'd settle for an educated guess) range of vins that are (were?) held for leak testing? Are Sols coming off the line today being held specifically for leak testing or have they fixed the problem in the line?
If yours was made on 11/16 you should be all set. The vins that were held were up to the 4000/4200 range.
Yes, the cars they are making since a few days before 10/26 have the new parts. It could even be a week before.

Yours still has to go thru water testing but now they are testing them in Willmington and The old Baltimore plant because the cars were getting bottle necked in the water testing department when they were only using Willmington.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
clamato said:
mine was built the same day has not been invoiced yet

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deluke said:
If yours was made on 11/16 you should be all set. The vins that were held were up to the 4000/4200 range.
Yes, the cars they are making since a few days before 10/26 have the new parts. It could even be a week before.

Yours still has to go thru water testing but now they are testing them in Willmington and The old Baltimore plant because the cars were getting bottle necked in the water testing department when they were only using Willmington.
Thanks. I was hoping that was the answer!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dave clancy said:
mine was built the same day has not been invoiced yet
If you are half way as eager and obsessed as I am, I feel for you. Can't be long now, though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts