·
Administrator
9,206 Posts

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. :)

Nah, unless you want Flash or some other fancy stuff. Anyone can do it.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Susan...way cool....girl....looks great....and hopefully will spark some more interested..I have about 48 interested members now..so will forward a new email list soon!!!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PAO said:
Susan...way cool....girl....looks great....and hopefully will spark some more interested..I have about 48 interested members now..so will forward a new email list soon!!!
Sounds great...glad you like it. :)

·
Registered
8,255 Posts
SUSAN

ARE YOU PAUL'S RIGHT HAND "MAN"

I put PAO on our NEO mailing list.....should I have added you as well.??

If so...PM' me with full name ...address...phone # and e-mail and i'll send you the NEO excel spread sheet with yourself included

·
Registered
165 Posts
Nice Site!!!!

A new site should be joining the mix www.jaxsolmates.com
It is not up yet, but should be up within the week.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
druid-2 said:
SUSAN

ARE YOU PAUL'S RIGHT HAND "MAN"

I put PAO on our NEO mailing list.....should I have added you as well.??

If so...PM' me with full name ...address...phone # and e-mail and i'll send you the NEO excel spread sheet with yourself included
I just like working with graphics and making web pages. But I'll send you my info in case you ever need it.:cool:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
susan..probably need to add l inks to other sol clubs as they are posted on the web...like the Jax club....cheers!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PAO said:
susan..probably need to add l inks to other sol clubs as they are posted on the web...like the Jax club....cheers!
Sure, no problem.

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
What a great job, smartin! I am impressed.

Texas may be Number One in the nation in college football, but we're falling behind in the Solstice Internet competition.

OK, carlintexas, you have an example of what we should be doing here. Who's going to set up our Texas and/or Southwest site? I'm inclined to leave websites at the state level for now, and when the national organization gets established, we can advance to regional websites as well. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gizmo2004 said:
What a great job, smartin! I am impressed.

Thanks Gizmo, but with all you do around here, I'm impressed by you. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts