Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Naples Florida Not with my Solstice but my PT Cruiser (also a toy) I am visiting in Naples until Monday 4/29/13 . Just in the Naples area I've seen One Solstice ( Gray) But (4 )Skys
1 Red Sky,2 Yellow and one Dark Blue or Black in Naples if anyone of these is you and would like to meet for Coffee or something send me an E- Mail at ( [email protected] )
One I saw had a tag " SKYLARK " I was behind it at the Strand Public food store . My PT is Blue W/ghost flames outlining Stripes

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
You may want to contact Doc from the Kappaperformance forum, he moved to the west coast of Florida and is not that far away from Naples.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Naples, fun town! I lived there in the early seventies, they had 15 golf courses in the city limits, was legal to drive a golf cart on any road except state highways. Cadillac/Chevy dealer sold more Cadillacs than Chevys. Air boats could not run after dark in the city limits.
There are south and north numbered avenues, to around 15th I think, and numbered streets. There were two intersections of 4th street and 4th avenue! More silver hairs in that town than Tampa/St. Pete combined.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Chuck Doc

You may want to contact Doc from the Kappaperformance forum, he moved to the west coast of Florida and is not that far away from Naples.
Thanks LV never gave a though .We did alot of the SMMM's together W/critterman and the whole bunch .I'm going to see if I can find his E-Mail Address thanks again PS I still using my Kappa bags and Kooler

I sent Chuckdoc an E-Mail thanks again , Bobby

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Hope you can get together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts