Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to the sales manager VOM was down for the day but ot should not be a problem because we have a couple weeks toactually 'spec' the car and order it. hey dealers.. does this sound right?

·
5,641 Posts
cdb said:
according to the sales manager VOM was down for the day but ot should not be a problem because we have a couple weeks toactually 'spec' the car and order it. hey dealers.. does this sound right?

6PM PT (assuming there is only one Pacific Time) April 25th, 2005, orders must be entered in VOMS. Then the VOMS assignned order number must be entered in the dealer EOP site.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Small Dealer said:
6PM PT (assuming there is only one Pacific Time)
Nice one!!! :)

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Small Dealer said:
6PM PT (assuming there is only one Pacific Time) April 25th, 2005, orders must be entered in VOMS. Then the VOMS assignned order number must be entered in the dealer EOP site.
This is true Small Dealer but the VOM is a GM problem and if it(VOM) going to be a problem for the next few days, then GM self impose dead line can be move up by the General. Remember they had a dead line for dealers to enroll on the EOP and they extended it.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
my dealer showed me info in what he downloaded this morning adn I'll tell it again here, He tried to enter VOM and then re-read where it said VOM entry unavailable until 4./16. And when you think about what they tried to do if you were ina position to attempt to be 2nd or 3rd at a dealer and had to wait while the VOM was built and totally miss any chance at EOP, delay of a day is actually the one thing that made sense today.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is VOM where you order all cars to spec or just the eop's?

Im curious when my "retail" order will go in. I speced it today and was told it would go in tonight but dunno if thats true. I hope to get one of the first retail orders in.

·
Registered
936 Posts
My print out reads

Retrive the vom 6 character order#from the VOM systemand associate it with the uniqueID #. Without an association to the vom 6 character order # the customer order will not be valid.

I wonder if that needs done right away or should we wait until Pontiac contacts us to verify we are good to go.

·
Registered
305 Posts
VOM was up on 4/15, don't know what you are talking about

Well, I don't know what is happening where you were, but my dealer
with 5 terminals running was able to place all 5 orders. They did say
they got server busy at first.

They claim they have the order numbers.

Is this good???? Did I get one of the first 1000???

I don't know!!!

The dealer does not know???

Do I just need to wait to see if I get a call or email from GM???

Does anyone have any ideas about this????

Now I am curious!!!!!

Order's In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please comment!!!!!!

Thanks!

Bought_It

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
bought_it,
If they got to the confirmation screen and it showed a reference # those are good (there's a status too, pending means IN pending verification). Dealer should be able to go into solstice1000.com now I think and see what they got. Hopefully they have a list of all their customer's apprentice IDs to check.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Well after all this I went to the dealer this morning and I did make it!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirm time: 2:34:32 PM.

Got the paper work now so I am ready for my call from GM.

Summer here I come!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!

Later!

Bought_It and Got_It

·
Registered
227 Posts
....what's this I hear about the latest GM news saying the EOP retail units won't be delivered til 4th Quarter? looks like an October delivery....

·
Registered
936 Posts
general said:
....what's this I hear about the latest GM news saying the EOP retail units won't be delivered til 4th Quarter? looks like an October delivery....
That can't be It is called the First 1000 so they have to be first.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Dealer just faxed me a confirmation sheet showing my VOM# has been entered into the Solstice1000 web site. So, VOM's is up and running - get with your dealer if you are ready to enter your PENDING ORDER.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts