Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dealer faxed me a copy of my VOM's Confirmation sheet. So, if you are pending and are ready to enter your order into Soltice1000.com call your Dealer

·
Registered
936 Posts
Just got mine done but the person that is putting it into the EOP was not there and is going to get it done today and let me know.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My dealer got mine in this morning.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Done

Thanks for the heads up. I called my dealer to let him know it was up, and he entered it while I was on the phone. Good go! How long before we get the call from GM?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Good news, I am going to call my dealer and see if he has seen anything yet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
VOM number 887?

Does my VOM number correspond to my VIN? I was told that my number is 887, does this mean I will be 887 of 1000?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
My VOM is confirmed, even the polished aluminum wheels which there was some question about but was cleared up. I refuse to celebrate until the car is in my driveway and the title is in my name!

·
Registered
504 Posts
VOM today,now the Jonesin begins,will feel much better when said Solstice is positioned under my posterior. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Went and saw my dealer today. Just a bit of advice. My dealer knew how to enter the order into the VOM, but wasn't sure how to associate that number with the Solstice1000 website. If your dealer has troubles, tell him or her to go into "Take Order" and enter Sales Person and Sales Manager if not provided. When he or she submits it, it should come up with three options, the last of which is to Associate a VOM number with a Participant ID. Got mine ordered today...now just waiting on the call! YEAH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts