Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Which Options You May/Would Have Bought on Your Sol

• Sports Appearance Pkg (spoiler, dual exhaust, extra guages)

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • More Interior Combos w/different colors (black+gold, red, blue, etc)

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • HUD & Xenon Pkg

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Nav System & Compass Pkg

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • Cold Pkg (seat warmers & steering wheel warmer)

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Mounted Luggage Rack on Trunk

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Power pkg II (power seats w/memory, power antenna)

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Remote pkg (remote starter, homelink for your garage door opener)

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • CD changer

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Stabilitrak

Votes: 15 22.1%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been some threads on this -- but I thought it'd be interesting to see a poll that tracks the statistics for everyone to see.

Vote for as many options as you wish, but try to only vote for the options that you really think you would have shelled out extra $$$ for (keeping in mind a realistic price for them).

Unforunately, there's only room for 10, so I tried to list the most popular ones that I read & put some of them in groups to save space. I also didn't list some of the obvious ones like extra hp.

So get out and vote -- for as many as you think you would have paid extra for.

·
Registered
905 Posts
We have a 6 disc CD changer :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
I don't believe the (or for that matter any) company would put a remote starter on a manual transmission. Just think about someone leaving it in gear, starting it and having the car leap forward with any number of unwanted consequences...

VERY unhappy people in my book...

·
5,600 Posts
Some tought choices there. I voted against one option because I wanted the extra gauges but not the spoiler or dual exhaust. I want the power antenna but don't want the power seats.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jimbo said:
Some tought choices there. I voted against one option because I wanted the extra gauges but not the spoiler or dual exhaust. I want the power antenna but don't want the power seats.
I know, it was tough to pull together the choices since you're limited to max 10 choices. Personally, I don't think the spoiler would look right on this car either, but I'd be inclined to get the dual exhaust and extra guages.

Solstice Lover said:
I don't believe the (or for that matter any) company would put a remote starter on a manual transmission. Just think about someone leaving it in gear, starting it and having the car leap forward with any number of unwanted consequences...

VERY unhappy people in my book...
Hah, yeah that would be a recipe for a disaster if they did that. Duly noted, remote starter only available on auto. :)

Adrenaline said:
We have a 6 disc CD changer :)
Woops, my bad...I must have blocked out that option because I didn't even think about getting that one (trying save room in the trunk, lol)

·
Registered
121 Posts
AverageJoe said:
Woops, my bad...I must have blocked out that option because I didn't even think about getting that one (trying save room in the trunk, lol)
Just for the record, the six-disc CD changer is entirely within the dash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts