Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are threads on this and I apologize for making another one... It's 1 in the morning and I'm too tired to search..... but I think the wait time may kill me..... I won't back out..... but anxiety may get the best of me... better go get a prescription to xanax right now

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Just stay patient! That is really the key. If you have your order in, you know you are in line. It may be a long line, and it may move slowly, but once you have your new Solstice I am sure the long wait will have been worth it! :cool:

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
It's not a line, damnit. If it was a line, I would have my Solstice already. I ordered mine at 2:50pm back in April, and I don't think GM has even picked up my order yet.

They should have treated ALL orders that day as a line, based on when you get it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Fortimir said:
It's not a line, damnit. If it was a line, I would have my Solstice already. I ordered mine at 2:50pm back in April, and I don't think GM has even picked up my order yet.

They should have treated ALL orders that day as a line, based on when you get it.
Your right, it is not one, straight, line. But in general, it is a line, but one with a couple different tangents.

Have you asked your dealer what your status code is recently?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Your right, it is not one, straight, line. But in general, it is a line, but one with a couple different tangents.

Have you asked your dealer what your status code is recently?
GM gave them their allocation for my car (their first and only one, too) about a month ago.

·
5,641 Posts
Fortimir said:

You are right, it is not a line. It is 2,800 parallel lines of different lengths moving at different speeds.

If your dealership received their allocation a month or so ago and used in on your order, then your has been "picked up".

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Fortimir: that is HORRIBLE. Have you gotten a recent printout of your Vehicle Order Event History? It's easy for them to print that out, get it and see what's been happening.

Does the dealer have any explanation for why it is taking so long?

The noisy wheel gets the grease.

·
Sol Driving Member
2,597 Posts
Small Dealer said:
You are right, it is not a line. It is 2,800 parallel lines of different lengths moving at different speeds.

If your dealership received their allocation a month or so ago and used in on your order, then your has been "picked up".

Does this mean that if we are at or past 2500 by the end of October that our car "should" be produced before the end of November?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Small Dealer said:
You are right, it is not a line. It is 2,800 parallel lines of different lengths moving at different speeds..
Some lines are moving the wrong way IMHO :willy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts