Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep on reading about where you are in line at your dealership will help estimate when your Solstice should arrive. When I ordered mine (9.14.05), my dealer told me he asked for 8 so I'm guessing this is his "4 month allocation" and I was 2nd in line. The #1 guy was a 1k Solstice and should arrive any day. So knowing this, about when should I estimate for my Solstice? Thanks

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Doesn't matter how many he asked for it matters how many he was allocated. Dealers have known since way back in late March or early April how many cars were in their first allocation. Problem is that was SUPPOSED to be for July-Oct. Then everything slipped a couple months so that same allocation is now SOND, we hope.

If you ordered on last Wednesday, then the order has to be picked up by GM so you are looking at late November or December, if the car is in the four allocation. If you purchased what the dealer had already ordered on spec. then you coud get it sooner.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
roadrunner7 said:
I keep on reading about where you are in line at your dealership will help estimate when your Solstice should arrive. When I ordered mine (9.14.05), my dealer told me he asked for 8 so I'm guessing this is his "4 month allocation" and I was 2nd in line. The #1 guy was a 1k Solstice and should arrive any day. So knowing this, about when should I estimate for my Solstice? Thanks
You should get it the 12th of never.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts