Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went into the dealership to order one and was told six months. When I said I wanted a red one he said that their first "one of four" was available, the guy had just called to cancel, he had hoped for an automatic by delivery ;-(. I wanted leather and limited tunes and I got TUNES and cloth. It's cool...everything else was the same as my request So I got a VIN and a car to be delivered next month. Should look good next to the 74 TR6 (three days from request to VIN....sweet)

·
5,600 Posts
At MSRP, I hope. Congrats & enjoy!!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
denette said:
I went into the dealership to order one and was told six months. When I said I wanted a red one he said that their first "one of four" was available, the guy had just called to cancel, he had hoped for an automatic by delivery ;-(. I wanted leather and limited tunes and I got TUNES and cloth. It's cool...everything else was the same as my request So I got a VIN and a car to be delivered next month. Should look good next to the 74 TR6 (three days from request to VIN....sweet)

My dealer said they had people back out because of the long wait. I know there was another one delivered, grey I don't know if it's sold or not, but someone was test driving it last night. One guy said the owners wife was taking it then someone else said it wasn't sold. So I really don't know. Stephen Pontiac, Bristol, CT. (farmington Ave.)

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No MSRP in Phoenix

$3000 premium if I want one....that's $500 per month for the wait...but I'll pay the premium now so I figure I'll get $500 per month in smiles... :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
denette said:
$3000 premium if I want one....that's $500 per month for the wait...but I'll pay the premium now so I figure I'll get $500 per month in smiles... :)

The one in Bristol was MSRP, I saw the window sticker.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Wow! Congratulations!! Geez, you're going to miss out on that 6 month nail-biting, roller coaster ride???? Happy for you, very happy!! :)

:party:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
denette, could you PM me and tell me what dealer in Phoenix you got it from?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! Nice to see that they are showing up at the dealerships. Just wish the premiums were $0.00. The MSRP and the referals should be enough for any dealer.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
denette said:
I bet GM will not care too much about the delivery speed, if people continue to pay over the MSRP. ;) The Sol is a beauty, but once it gets close to 30K (ttt+gouging fees) then I begin to wonder. :confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts