Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in the St. Louis area, and would like to know if anyone from this area has heard when we might be able to see one for ourselfs. I have ordered a Pure with all the options, but would love to see one in person.

·
Registered
79 Posts
hersolstice said:
I live in the St. Louis area, and would like to know if anyone from this area has heard when we might be able to see one for ourselfs. I have ordered a Pure with all the options, but would love to see one in person.
I have dates but no one knows where in St. Louis, yet. Scheduled for 09/22 and 09/23/05.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't need to drive one, but that would be a plus. I just want to see one live, instead of seeing them in pictures. Primus I just might take you up on that. Thanks. :yesnod:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rover said:
I have dates but no one knows where in St. Louis, yet. Scheduled for 09/22 and 09/23/05.

Didn't they hold one last year at UMB Pavillion in Earth City? A friend of mine went out there and drove a net Vet.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Anything in the works for the Carolina's or southern VA? Even if I can't drive it, I would like to see them in the 'flesh'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts