Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Cal area. Want to trade CAI for stock. Anyone interested. I also have a set of Hawk ultra brake pads, a hood, side fenders and rear valance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now Devil, don't be testy.... I simply and directly answered exactly the question you asked. It is GMPP.

CA Sam

·
Registered
233 Posts
are the hood and fenders stock or aftermarket what are you asking for them?

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Now Devil, don't be testy.... I simply and directly answered exactly the question you asked. It is GMPP.

CA Sam
Not really, I asked which one you had, referring to brand the first time. No big deal. :lol:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Devil car; sometimes when I open mouth, eat foot.

All the parts body parts are black and anyone can have them who will take their time to carry them away. They are the 2009 stock parts soon to be left over after installation of Norms fiberglass.

The Hawk pads are new, still in the box, from Kappasphere where they are $ 380 for the four wheel set. I will let them go for $100. That is 25% of the Kappa price.

I also have a set of 2009 GXP Bilsteins with about 15,000 very easy miles on them. They are also available to anyone who will carry them away.

The only requirement is for the taker to make the arrangements. I happen to be over busy right now.

CA Sam

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Where are you in the 90210?

·
Registered
432 Posts
HAWK DTC 70. Same ones they advertise for 190 per axel.
Looks like they sell the dtc70 for the front $190 and the dtc60 for the rear $160 (for a total of $350) If you really have two sets of dtc70 from them it sounds like you have two full front sets of pads for two cars but no rear pads?

Also why are you not using these on your car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts