Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a nice 2006/07/08 Solstice base manual grey/tan interior LOW MILES loaded options. Exterior color grey/black/blue.

Former Wilmington GM retiree.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I hope you find your car! One of the things I like about my Sky is the Union decal inside the door. I work in a union shop, so it's a small point of pride to drive a union build car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you find your car! One of the things I like about my Sky is the Union decal inside the door. I work in a union shop, so it's a small point of pride to drive a union build car.
The plan it an Amazon center now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Our 07 is sly gray, manual w15k miles , black leather seats w gray stitching The only drawback from your view, is that it is a GXP with some tasteful upgrades that include new Continental tires when we acquired it about three years & 3k miles ago. We drive our coupe and Brazen 2008 GXPs while this one has been sits & feels neglected☹ Let me know if you might want to talk about adopting Sly😳

·
Registered
868 Posts
This one is on Ebay at the moment, Silver but it seems to meet all your other wants

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This one is on Ebay at the moment, Silver but it seems to meet all your other wants

thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
868 Posts
I also found this one in NJ, it seems to meet all of your wants it Blue and more stock than the silver car I posted last night.

Also in NJ this even lower mileage Blue example

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also found this one in NJ, it seems to meet all of your wants it Blue and more stock than the silver car I posted last night.

Also in NJ this even lower mileage Blue example

I'm looking myself, you know. saw it last week. looks like it spent it's entire life outside in the elements.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not too shabby at doing a search for the car, myself. I posted on the forum manly for the memebers to contact me with vehicles for sale.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not too shabby at doing a search for the car, myself. I posted on the forum manly for the memebers to contact me with vehicles for sale.
I have a Sly with black leather, 27K miles. All options, all original, with exception of short throw shifter. I am second owner. Let me know if you want to talk about it.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,573 Posts
Im kinda fond of my silver 06 with that interior, thats the reason I bought it. I wish my coupe had that interior it too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts