Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help!!!!!! Posting for another owner: Derek in Chicago needs to buy a stock NA exhaust by Tuesday of next week!! He's upgraded to a GXP and needs to put the NA back to stock for a quick sale!

I don't believe there are differences in NA exhausts, but just in case, he has a 2006.

If anyone in IL or within a few hours drive of Chicagoland has a stock NA exhaust, please email him at drausel at gmail dot com.

Feel free to email me as I can reach Derek also. My email is ihawk95 at either yahoo or gmail. Either works!

OR

I actually have a stock NA exhaust, but I don't have a way to get it to him. If anyone is road tripping through Cleveland to Chicago this weekend and can take mine to him, email me!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Dogone, ihawk. Mine is coming off my '09 in Asheville, but I don't think I want to drive all the way there with earplugs in. Good luck.

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dogone, ihawk. Mine is coming off my '09 in Asheville, but I don't think I want to drive all the way there with earplugs in. Good luck.
Yeah, mine was in IL sitting in storage until January. It arrived at my house last week, but I have no way to get it to him this weekend. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts