Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a hardtop for the coupe. Black would be ideal but any colour would do.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Wow: Interesting request. So did your hard top get damaged? I've never seen a coupe hardtop advertised. I'll be following your post to see what develops. I'd think if you watch this forum for a totaled coupe, you may have some success. I currently have 13 totals listed on the coupe registry, none recently.

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
You might want to post, for a coupe hardtop, in the forum tab under Coupe Discussion. I didn't see your name on the coupe registry. What is your vin number and location and I will put you on the registry, if not already there. Or are you actually looking for a hardtop for a roadster and just called your car a coupe, many do that including Cargurus. Thanks Mike

·
Registered
6,529 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I’m looking for a hardtop for the coupe. Black would be ideal but any colour would do.

Thanks
since you are posting as a recent member, I have to ask this question.

are you search for a hard top to place onto a convertible,or
are you asking to replace an OEM hardtop for a car that only 1266 were made ?

when you say 'coupe' on this forum, we interpret that as a car 1 of 1266 like this one:

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
I’m familiar with the above posted coupe parts. I don’t see the front portion, what we coupers call the hard top or the foldable one, the soft top. Hopefully the poster will clarify some of our questions.

·
Super Moderator
6,015 Posts
My guess is that he is looking for a hardtop to turn his convertible into the kind of coupe that the rest of the automotive world recognizes.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry. Yes a recent addition to my garage is a black 2009 solstice gxp coupe... 1 of the 1200 or so as stated. Only has a collapsible soft top. Not sure if the hardtop was lost or damaged or what but I would like to add one. Needs some other work as well but this would be the hardest to find since everything else it would have in common with the convertible

·
Premium Member
1,994 Posts
Welcome to the coupe group!! Good luck finding a hardtop. So what’s your vin # and where are you located?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts