Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good condition GXP front bumper to replace my damaged base model one. I'd love to find a Green one but I realize they are uncommon, also hoping to find one with grills. This is my daily driver so I don't need show quality. Depending on price all variables are negotiable, I'll gladly arrange shipping if not in the SE Tennessee area. Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,922 Posts
there was a thread a while ago with someone trying to sell a yellow GXP front bumper...

·
Premium Member
1,017 Posts
Looking for a good condition GXP front bumper to replace my damaged base model one. I'd love to find a Green one but I realize they are uncommon, also hoping to find one with grills. This is my daily driver so I don't need show quality. Depending on price all variables are negotiable, I'll gladly arrange shipping if not in the SE Tennessee area. Thanks in advance!
You do realize that changing from a NA bumper to a GXP will require a different front impact absorber and you will also have to change the lower bracket and air deflector since your original parts will not fit properly to a GXP cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts