Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted -- GXP OEM exhaust (Mid-Atlantic)

Looking to buy an original GXP dual exhaust system.
Thanks, Ron.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a GXP exhaust from the cat back that I would sell. It had about 12K miles on it when I swapped for a magnaflow. It has been in my storage shed since it was removed. The cost of shipping this in one piece is incredibly high. Some people have cut these into pieces in order to ship and then weld it back together during installation, or another option would be for me to cut the pipe ahead of the muffler and just send the muffler with the polished outlets. That way you would not swap pipes, just the mufflers. PM me if you want to discuss this.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a GXP exhaust from the cat back that I would sell. It had about 12K miles on it when I swapped for a magnaflow. It has been in my storage shed since it was removed. The cost of shipping this in one piece is incredibly high. Some people have cut these into pieces in order to ship and then weld it back together during installation, or another option would be for me to cut the pipe ahead of the muffler and just send the muffler with the polished outlets. That way you would not swap pipes, just the mufflers. PM me if you want to discuss this.
Definitely interested. PM sent.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Do you need the cat too? I just had mine replaced at the dealer so it's brand new. It's still on my car and I'm debating whether or not to put a Solo HFC on mine....

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Roger that.:yesnod:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you need the cat too? I just had mine replaced at the dealer so it's brand new. It's still on my car and I'm debating whether or not to put a Solo HFC on mine....
Going to get the Solo HFC when I do the swap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts