Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone recieved a Pure Solstice? If so...Two Tone interior / Steel-Sand? Please post pics of this rare car :thumbs:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
inov814u said:
Has anyone recieved a Pure Solstice? If so...Two Tone interior / Steel-Sand? Please post pics of this rare car :thumbs:
Thread was mistitled

OK...Pretty rare. let's start here. Are there any pictures of the Pure Color Solstice?

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
pure with steel/sand

We have the deep with ebony, but we saw kevbo's car at the dealership after it was delivered. He has a pure with steel/sand interior. Sorry, we didn't get any pics, but it is a beautiful car. A lot of people said white was boring, but I disagree. It was sweet looking.

Maybe you could PM him and ask for pics.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I know someone posted pictures of that combo. Can't seem to find the post.

I remembered it looked surprisingly good (I thought the tan wouldn't go well with white).

·
Registered
729 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't find post

mceb said:
I know someone posted pictures of that combo. Can't seem to find the post.

I remembered it looked surprising good (I thought the tan wouldn't go well with white).
I had the same challenge...I did look first. I found a picture but it was behind the scerene car of Stang's post I believe.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
I'm thoroughly dissappointed that you didn't search enough to find my thread. Good thing bspate found it for you. A simple search for "pure" and a flick through the first 4 pages of results would have yielded the same thing and you would have saved the time and trouble it took to start this thread and wait for an answer. At any rate, you've got your solution now. Why were you looking for Pure pics anyway?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dori-san said:
I'm thoroughly dissappointed that you didn't search enough to find my thread. Good thing bspate found it for you. A simple search for "pure" and a flick through the first 4 pages of results would have yielded the same thing and you would have saved the time and trouble it took to start this thread and wait for an answer. At any rate, you've got your solution now. Why were you looking for Pure pics anyway?
Didn't find yours must have done it wrong although you make it sound so simple. I'll do that next time.
As beautiful as these pictures are I'm still looking for the Pure with Sand and Steel. Why? Because, I might need a safety net if my wife claims our little Sunny

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Good call. My GF wants nothing to do with my car basically, so I guess that's a good thing.

Certainly SOMEBODY got a white/2tone delivered by now that can take some pics...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
dori-san said:
Good call. My GF wants nothing to do with my car basically, so I guess that's a good thing.

Certainly SOMEBODY got a white/2tone delivered by now that can take some pics...
I'm not sure anyone on here even has a pure!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dori-san said:

Kevbo is the only lead at the moment. Kevbo check your PM.

This combo must be the rarest there's been over 260 views and one lead. I appreciate your interest in this challenge and it's becoming a bit of a quest for me. Have we stumped the forum? :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great Job!

mceb said:
Took me a while but I found the pics of PURE (white) and SAND/STEEL 2 tone interior.QUOTE]

There it is! Thank you. It issss really a nice clean combination and the car does look bigger. Knowing that pictures don't do this work of art justice it must look even better in person. :yesnod: Think I've found my back-up parachute :lol:

Thanks for your persistence I knew this challenge wouldn't beat you guys/gals. :thumbs: The only thing that might make it sweeter is Dori quality pictures. If there are more pictures out there please post :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
One in today

Inov814u

If you want a pure with sand/steel then check out this lot.

They just got one in fully loaded today. :willy:

HOWARD PONTIAC-GMC
364 W GRAND AVE
(847) 884-1300 (Not sure this is the number or not)
ELMHURST, IL 60126

1 - 15 of 15 Posts